- C3 no.393|1801 - 'Evolving Pavilions'
- Shenzhen & Hong Kong Bi-city Biennale of Urbanism\Architecture - Ceramic INformation
- Shenzhen & Hong Kong Bi-city Biennale of Urbanism\Architecture - The Village Code
- CLADMAG 2017 Issue 4 - 'Living for the Moment'
- Wallpaper* - 'Buildings With Bamboo'
- VOGUE - The Beazley Design Award-Worthy Wonders To Note
- London Design Museum Beazley Designs of the Year - 'Architecture' Shortlisted
- Zumtobel Group Award – ‘Urban Developments’ Shortlisted
- Perspective Global - 'Exploring the Possibilities of 3D Printing in Architecture'
- The Irish Times - Wild Geese: Donn Holohan, designer and architect, Hong Kong
- 10 x 100 Exhibition, PMQ
- Archdaily China ‘Best Infrastructure Project’ Finalist
- Architizer A+ Awards ‘Architecture + Wood’ Finalist
- Architizer A+ Awards ‘Public Choice Award’ Finalist
- World Architecture News ‘Small Spaces’ Shortlisted
- Art4D Magazine ‘Wind and Rain Bridge’
- Metalocus - 'Anterooms and Perspectives of BAQ 2016. A historical-critical review'
- AAI Awards – Award Winner
- Pan American Biennale, Quito – Invited lecture – ‘The Selfish Architect’
- Pan American Biennale, Quito – ‘Good Practice in the Academy’,
- Perspective Global Awards – ‘Best Institutional/ Public Space’ Winner
- Irish Arts Review - 'IDI Design Awards'
- IDI Awards ‘Built Structures’ Winner
- IDI Awards ‘Sustainable Design’ Winner
- IDI Awards ‘Overseas Designer’- Winner
- IDI Awards ‘Exhibition Design’ – Shortlisted
- RIAI Wood Awards ‘International Project- Winner
- ‘Art, Architecture and Place’ Publication
- RIBA President’s Medals - Shortlisted (Donn Holohan)
- Describing Architecture Exhibition - ‘Cultivating Architecture’